You are here
i-Thermo are rugged moisture analyzers for moisture determination of raw materials and finished samples in the food, cosmetics, ceramics, agriculture and construction industry.
With Halogen heating that distributes the heat uniformly over the sample, the i-Thermo moisture analyzers provide quick and accurate results trough easy operating steps.
Backlit LCD display, RS232 interface, easy to clean, drying resolution 0,001%, 0,01% and 0,1% i-Thermo is the ideal instrument for every budget.
Possibility of calibrating the internal thermometer (w/ optional KIT).
The heater can operate from 35 degC to 160 degC.
- Electromagnetic force restoration weighing system (A64M and 163M)
- High resolution load cell weighing system (163L and 62L)
- Halogen-infrared lamp
- External calibration
- LCD with backlight with adjustable contrast
- Time (1-99 min) and Autostop operating modes
- 5 drying programs can be stored
- Temperature range: 35-160degC/1degC
- Moisture, dry residue in percentage and ATRO indications
- Drying resolution 0,001% - 0,01% - 0,1%
- Plastic protection cover
- Ioniser Ion-A15 (BL0371)
- Thermometer calibration KIT (STCi-02)
- BEL Tablet System for balances. USB version (BL0329) or BLUETOOTH version (BL0330)
- Bluetooth printer DPP-250-BT for BEL Tablet system (AC013)
- Serial Printer TLP-50, with date/time (C054)
- Serial Printer DPP-250 (AC007)
- Alphanumeric external keyboard (AC005)
- Serial to USB converter (E1002)
- Serial cable for output to printer/PC (E743)
- Aluminium TEST pans (O 100mm x 0,5mm) (A753)
- Fiber glass TEST pans (O 90mm) (AC026)
- Factory Calibration certificate (BL0333)